Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Shop data which includes your Shopify url, timezone, themes and script tags
- Product data such as product name, types and collections
- Order data such as billing name, shipping address, phone number, email address and order items
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Delivery date and time requests for an order
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information;
- Customer orders that are sent to us via shopify when a delivery date and time is requested can contain email addresses, phone numbers, first names, last names, addresses and order items
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
While logged into the app, a browser cookie is used to track your session. This cookie is tied to your browser and does not contain personal information.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account or using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When a customer places an order with a delivery date and time, we maintain the order and delivery date and time information in our database until you ask us to delete this information or until 30 days after the app is uninstalled.
Contact us for more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.